In the evenings, PUB Warszawski is the place to visit. The pub’s location in the basement of Hotel Centrum adds to the atmosphere of the interwar period. Our professional bartenders make sure that our Guests’ requests are met, even the most sophisticated ones.
PUB Warszawski serves light and strong alcohol, spirits, beers from regional and craft breweries, traditional Polish fruit liqueurs (Nalewka) produced exclusively for Hotel Centrum, and a wide variety of drinks and cocktails. We also serve food and snacks such as burgers made with 100% beef, or cheese or cured meat platters.
After a busy day, PUB Warszawski is a relaxed space for less official conversations over a glass of a favourite drink.
The offer includes:
- services related to the functioning of the pub
- catering services
- drink - bar services
- organization of dancing
- organization of special events
- the possibility of organizing non-standard orders related to the existence of a pub (eg organizing birthdays, organizing an Irish evening)
- Irish culture meetings: evenings of Celtic poetry, performances of dance and vocal groups (mainly jigs, reels and hornpipes), evenings of choral songs (Sean-nōs) accompanied by violins, accordions and drums
- creating a meeting place for tourists - music lovers of Irish culture.